Wednesday, January 8, 2014

The Blogger Chronicles at mirabile dictu



Kat, at "mirabile dictu", is running a series, The Blogger Chronicles, that features interviews with book bloggers (including me!), novelists, and critics.

I first followed Kat and her excursions into reading and blogging about books (and occasionally other subjects as well) on her blog "Frisbee: A Book Journal" which she had for six years. Then, in December 2012, she moved to her new site mirabiledictu.org. 

Mirabile dictu, by the way, translates as wonderful to relate.

Kat makes me laugh. She tears around her Mid-West neighborhood on her bicycle, dreams in Latin, and fights the urge to spend too much time in the kitchen. All with a book in hand and with high spirits.  

Check out The Blogger Chronicles here.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you, Belle. I enjoyed catching up on The Blogger Chronicles, and reading your response, as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Penny, I like reading what other book bloggers have to say about why and how they do what they do. Makes me feel part of the bookish community.

      Delete
  2. Belle, thank you for the nice write-up! It's so much fun to talk to bloggers. I'll have to do this again sometime in the future.:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kat, I enjoyed reading the responses from other book bloggers. And now you have moved on to reviewers and novelists. Well done!

      Delete