Friday, September 13, 2013

The Weekend Ahead

To Do List for the Weekend

--Finish The Westing Game, a young adult mystery by Ellen Raskin


--Continue reading The Summons by Peter Lovesey, the third mystery starring former Bath police detective (who may get his job back if he can solve this cold case murder!)


--Finish up Come, Tell Me How You Live by Agatha Christie about her archaeological adventures in the Middle East


--Continue research on female archaeologists from the Victorian era

What's on your To Do list for the weekend?

2 comments:

  1. I like your to-do list! I have some housecleaning to do, a blog post to work on, and lots of new books from the library to read. One of them, How to Do Everything and Be Happy, I learned about through your blog and so far I am loving it--thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kathy, I am always in favor of ditching housecleaning!

      I am glad the 'How to Do Everything' book is entertaining you. I thought it was funny and wise - a great combination. And with a nice British spin. Perfect reading since we are talking about To Do lists!

      Delete