Friday, May 3, 2013

Stash from the E-Stacks: Two mysteries and a challenge




I love 'browsing the stacks' on the e-book site of my public library.

I can check out three books at a time. Each book has a lending period of fourteen days. 

Here are three books that caught my eye this morning and now are checked out onto my Kindle:

The 100 Thing Challenge: How I Got Rid of Almost Everything, Remade My Life, and Regained My Soul by Dave Bruno - The author's attempt to simplify his life by winnowing his possessions to 100 things.

Double Sin and Other Stories by Agatha Christie - These stories star both Miss Marple and Hercule Poirot.

Mama Does Time by Deborah Sharp - The first in a mystery series that features Mama - a true Southern Belle with a knack for getting into trouble - and her daughter Mace who has a knack for getting her out of her predicaments. Mace is helped (or hindered, as the case may be) by her two sisters Maddie and Marty. 

What will you be reading this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment