Tuesday, January 31, 2012

January Reading Recap



Here is my reading recap for January:

Books read: 14
Books bought: 3
Books returned to the library unread: 2  (Venice by Jan Morris; To Say Nothing of the Dog by Connie Willis)
Books started and still reading: 2  (A Lighthearted Quest by Ann Bridge [on  my Nook]; Victorian Women in Crime compiled by Michael Sims)
Authors met: 1

Best mystery: Killed at the Whim of a Hat
Best romp: Framed
Coziest: Mrs. Daffodil
Outside my usual purview: Mr. Jefferson's University

Believe  me, reading 14 books in one month is not my average. I don't know if they were all so good that I just flew through the pages or if my not spending so much time on the computer reading other book blogs gave me space to read.

Anyway, I am looking forward to February. It  might be a grand idea to read books that I own but are languishing on the shelf. A project.

No comments:

Post a Comment